Phoenix Illini Membership Update Announcement - 11/7/2022
This year marks our Club's recovery from 3 difficult years impacted by COVID. Thankfully our Club is making a comeback by hosting Illini Sports Events with increasing attendees, as well as, cultural events to increase participation related to non-sporting events.
Even with the Club’s positive incline in participation our Club is still facing the loss and decline of membership over the last 3 years. This loss of membership and revenue has been detrimental to the Club’s financial posture BUT you can help!
By joining or renewing your membership dues you will support the Club’s ability to fund and host both athletic and cultural events. Your membership dues are vital to our Club’s operational budget that includes maintaining sufficient event insurance, funding the planning, hosting and post event activities, and donating to local community organizations (i.e., Fr McGivney Food Bank) with financial support.
Based on the information provided above our Club is updating membership dues structure in 2023 to support the increase of Club membership, recover fiscal posture to support our local members and community, as well as, increase involvement of our members to groom successors in order to keep the Club alive and organized.
Our Essential Goals:
Increasing Membership Renewals and Additions - Please Help!
This starts by visiting our website at: https://phoenix.illiniclub.org/. Then follow these steps:
- Login to your website account. Your login email address is likely the same as the address where you recieved this E-blast. Select "forgot my password" if necessary.
- Review your Alumni Profile to check your membership status and make updates to your contact information, including email address.
- If your membership is not active, please consider visiting the Membership menu to renew or join as a new Club member.
Click Membership Login Guide for information about the above steps.
Updating Our Membership Dues Structure in 2023
The current membership dues structure has been in place for several years and we believe an update is needed to be viable in the future. So effective January 1, 2023 we plan the following changes:
- We will combine the Single and Family Membership levels into a single membership level, with the same benefits as the former Family level.
- Annual dues will increase to $40.
- These changes will apply to new memberships in 2023 and renewal of current memberships that expire after 2022.
Email: email@example.com with questions.
Phoenix Illini Board of Directors