A few essentials for getting started.
The Illinois Alumni Association is releasing an updated website for its Alumni Network. This new website will provide a more modern look, designed to be easier to use, and better tools for creating website articles and eNewsletters.
The direct address to new website is: https://phoenix.illiniclub.org/. You can also continue to use the old address: http://www.phoenixillini.org/.
The Club email address remains unchanged: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our home page is still sparse, but that will change as we add new content, especially Upcoming Event articles. We recommend that you start by using the Menu bar for exploring the website. Our future eNewletters (e-blasts) and social media pages will direct you to specific articles within the website.
GETTING STARTED - A PEEK AT THE MENU BAR
Please take some time to log into the website and review your Account and Profile information. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the the website address https://phoenix.illiniclub.org/, The menu bar will look like this:
2. Login as either an Alumni or Non-Alumni. Alumni are usually registered (with their email address) in the Illinois Alumni Website Network regardless of whether they actually joined the Alumni Association. The User ID is the registered email addrss. After login the menu bar will look like this:
3. After clicking the User Icon, you'll see the submenu for managing your Account and updating your Profile.
- My Account is the place where you can change your email address or password. Manage your account here regardless of whether you're regustered as an Alumni. For Alumni, any changes will be synchronized within the UI Alumni Network. This is also the place to check your membership status, profile, order history,, etc.
- Note: A club member does not need to be a UI Alumnus. We welcome friends of Alumni or those interested in our activities. Members pay dues to support operation of the Club.
- Update My Profile will transfer you the UI Alumni central website to make changes. You can control how these are displayed in the Member Directory.
4. Use the menu bar to explore the website, e.g. the EVENTS menu shown above.
We hope you'll enjoy the new website!
Email for questions: email@example.com